This role is open to both SGUnited Traineeships and SGUnited Mid Career Pathways Programme.
The Business Analyst (Trainee) reports to the Director The Traineeship will be project-based and presents a fast paced environment which emphasizes quality deliverables and continuous improvement to encourage one to sharpen their expertise. We are looking for individuals who are detailed, sharp, analytical, and passionate learners to take on the role of the Business Analyst Trainee.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Manage, track and raise project issues/exceptions where required for approval
- Involve in the requirement study and gathering, testing, and driving a smooth deployment, adoption, and support the ongoing operations of the project
- Assist to understand and troubleshoot technical issues when needed
- Learn to undertake root cause analysis for problems in order to implement preventive and corrective measures to meet business and performance needs
- Use of Excel/Access/SQL to perform collection, analysis and profiling of large volumes of data
- Write and document requirement and functional specifications
- Observe industry trend and recommend new features or solutions to the product development team
- Participate in business needs analysis and provide relevant solutions or programmes to address business requirements
- To learn how to find bugs and provide enhancements in Learning Management System (LMS)
- To provide website revamp for logos and designs by referencing existing LMS websites to complete the website with a high standard
- To learn how to carry out LMS Information tipping
- To learn how to do batch documentation and prototypes
- To learn how to do batch testing and documentation
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role: Diploma / Degree
Duration of Traineeship Offered: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Eligibility criteria for SGUnited Mid Career Pathways Programme
This programme is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.